In the 1930's and 1950's the name M.G. was synonymous with the sports car and started out as Morris Garages and very ably run by Cecil Kimber. The 'T' series M.G.'s as they are known are one of the most popular examples from the M.G. mark and the TF, which was the last of this series, came with two engine sizes the 1250cc and the 1500cc.
This particular example which is an ex South African car and therefore an original right hand drive car came initially with the 1250cc engine but last year the engine was completely rebuilt to 1500cc specification and converted to run on unleaded fuel. The whole car was completely restored in the late 1990's and is described as being in superb condition throughout and it is presently tested and taxed until June next year.
It comes with the aero screen for the driver and it is finished in a lovely shade of dark blue and the car looks totally resplendent on its wire wheels and we are sure it will create a lot of interest at today's sale.